There are probably a total of 3 things that I cook and 1 of those includes easy mac. And being snowed in yesterday (12inchs) I went in a downward spiral food absorption/binging. I’m not very proud of this but I did get a pretty awesome recipe out of it.
As I was looking in my cabinets and fridge for a decent meal, I thought everything was going to be lost. So I searched the internet for 3 ingredient recipes and I cam across one of my favorite and probably easiest recipes by far. Breaded chicken breasts.
Now, I know you are thinking. It’s just breaded chicken. Ha! No it’s easy as shit breaded chicken.
2 Large Chicken Breasts
^Look at that! That is literally it!
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Whisk 2 eggs in a bowl.
- Mix crushed crackers, salt and pepper in a separate bowl (*I also added a little garlic).
- Dip your chicken breast into the eggs, then into the cracker combination.
- Place in pan.
- Sprinkle the leftover crushed crackers on top of chicken.
- Put 4 teaspoons (or how much you would like) of butter around the chicken in the pan.
- Pop that bitch into the oven for 40 minutes or until the juices run clear.
Then walah! You have breaded chicken! So freaking delicious! You can thank you me later!
First off, I would like to thank Tyler for tagging me in his Five Senses Post! And do go check out his awesome blog, Thomason’s Take! His pictures and posts are truly an inspiration!
How to participate:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- For each of the five senses (or as many as you do) describe five of your favorite things having to do with that sense. Favorite sounds, smells, etc.
- Be yourself, get creative!
- Nominate five other people to do this tag
Let’s get to it!
- Freshly cut grass
- Sea-salt air
- the smell of a book being opened for the first time (yes!)
- Puppy’s Breath (awe!)
- Seeing the earth from an airplane window
- Fireworks lighting up the night sky
- The vibrant colors of the ocean
- watching a swell take over when surfing
- watching a storm roll in from the porch
- Petting a puppy or dog in general
- Freshly shaved legs against covers
- The feeling of clean sheets
- The feeling of a warm bed when its cold
- The feeling of water running past you while swimming
*I see a pattern with me sleeping! LOL
- A baby’s laugh
- Music (of any kind)
- The sound of weights being racked at the gym (I’m so weird!)
- A thunderstorm while laying in bed/sleeping (another bed reference!)
- The sound of a piano being played! (My favorite instrument)
- Sweet Tea
- Freshly baked Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Right out the oven homemade lasagna (oh sweet baby Jesus!)
- My dad’s homemade pizza
- Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt Squares
Now that you’ve learned a little about me, I would like to nominate the following:
Well there you have it! I hope you enjoyed my 5 Sense Post! Don’t feel like you need to do this, it’s just something fun! I can’t wait to see yours!