3 Ways to Save that Dough
We all love saving $$$, but how?
I’m going to let you in on a few of my secrets on how to start saving big on items like groceries, clothing and home merchandise!
So, here is my number 1 tip on saving bank…COUPONS!
I love coupons! And I know a lot of people do! I’m no where near a crazy coupon lady but I totally know a good deal when I see one!
First off, you can search for free coupons on a few different sites! Here’s one below:
1.Red Plum– Great way to print coupons FOR FREE! It’s like FREE MONEY! Why wouldn’t you?!?! You can save on groceries, beauty and personal care! Just do it! I’ve even made it easy for you! Click below!!
2. Clothing– So I’ve done some searches and found a few different types of saving for you bargain shoppers!
- Under Armour– Up to 60% off!!
- Cole Haan– Up to 70%
- Reebok– Sale!
- NHL– Outlet Sale, Clearance up to 60% off
3. Home– I’ve also found some other home deals for you!
- Wayfair– 70% off coupon code!
- Homegoods– They always have specials going on!
- Amazon-Just some cute rustic metal letters for your home decor!