Dedicated to my Little Grasshopper.
So this is not your typical ‘How To Date’ type of post because let’s be honest…have you seen my work? It’s not very typical. This will be a mix of ‘How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days’ and ‘Rocky.’
Whether you want to save your relationship..or you want to get rid of your SO, then this post is for you. And you’re welcome?
- Negative Criticism: If you’re anything like me, you do not like to be criticized, whether it’s positive or negative. But the worst part is the negative criticism. You can really create distance between you and your SO by freely handing out negative criticism. So instead of “You never clean up after yourself!” or “Why are you so stupid?!” Try, “hey honey, could you please do the dishes tonight?” On the flip side of this…if you’re trying to create distance, well criticize away!
- Flirting with others: Well this is a no brainer…moving on.
- No effort: Relationships in general take a lot of work. You are kidding yourself if you think it’s not going to be hard. You are literally sharing your life with someone else. You are sharing your food, house, friends, car, clothes….everything! So it’s hard being nice, I get it but the downfall is people not making an effort to be in the relationship. Shower with compliments, have regular sex, and for gosh sake, be nice!
- Suffocation: So this is my biggest pet peeve. Like I will literally punch someone in the throat if they are breathing down my neck 24/7. I’m not that girl and I just can’t do it. Small rant…. Don’t you hate when you see those couples that are kissing and holding hands ALL.THE.TIME. Well, I hate those couples. You guys literally make me sick. You don’t have to constantly be touching each other. I have a friend who is like that and if she is reading this, than “I hate you.” She and her SO were at a birthday party and she had her leg over his leg and they were holding hands while eating and they kept kissing….gross. I’m giving them the upturned lip, like have some respect dude, we are a 3 year old’s birthday party…okay I’m done. Well I consider this suffocation. Just give each other space…
- Passive Aggressive: I tend to be very sarcastic and have passive aggressive tendencies. Just avoid it all together. It’s a sinking ship. With my ex, he wouldn’t clean up after himself and he would stare at me and ask if I needed help cleaning up…and I would say, “No, I love cleaning up after you.” Well as you can tell, I called him an ex so we are not together. So no to the passive aggressiveness.
I’m probably not the right person to be giving love advice because I’m everything that I’m telling you not to do/be…… but in a weird way, maybe I’m the perfect person to be giving advice?
I hope this helps a bit!