I’m not a person to make resolutions because I feel like they can be easily broken. I am more of a person that just changes my lifestyle to fit my needs for that time.
This year, I have decided that I would actually write out resolutions and share with you guys…also so you can hold me accountable. I’ll break it up into sections and than add the resolutions under each.
- I will eat healthier.
- I will get into the best shape of my life.
- I will be happy.
- I will help more people.
- I will be a better person, just in general.
- I will continue working on my blog and create engaging content.
- I will reach 10,000+ blog followers for 2017.
- I will become very successful in my career.
- I will love my work.
- I will help people through my job.
- I will finish writing my book.
That’s all I have folks! I know I should have been doing this all along but I’m sticking to these!!!!
Let me know your resolutions and also if I need to add any to mine!
There are probably a total of 3 things that I cook and 1 of those includes easy mac. And being snowed in yesterday (12inchs) I went in a downward spiral food absorption/binging. I’m not very proud of this but I did get a pretty awesome recipe out of it.
As I was looking in my cabinets and fridge for a decent meal, I thought everything was going to be lost. So I searched the internet for 3 ingredient recipes and I cam across one of my favorite and probably easiest recipes by far. Breaded chicken breasts.
Now, I know you are thinking. It’s just breaded chicken. Ha! No it’s easy as shit breaded chicken.
2 Large Chicken Breasts
^Look at that! That is literally it!
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Whisk 2 eggs in a bowl.
- Mix crushed crackers, salt and pepper in a separate bowl (*I also added a little garlic).
- Dip your chicken breast into the eggs, then into the cracker combination.
- Place in pan.
- Sprinkle the leftover crushed crackers on top of chicken.
- Put 4 teaspoons (or how much you would like) of butter around the chicken in the pan.
- Pop that bitch into the oven for 40 minutes or until the juices run clear.
Then walah! You have breaded chicken! So freaking delicious! You can thank you me later!
Sorry my friends, I know I have been MIA for the past week! I promise I’ll write soon! I love all of you guys and I hope that you have had a great Thanksgiving weekend and all that sweet shit!
Also, here is a picture of a baby elephant playing with birds. You’re welcome. 🙂