There are probably a total of 3 things that I cook and 1 of those includes easy mac. And being snowed in yesterday (12inchs) I went in a downward spiral food absorption/binging. I’m not very proud of this but I did get a pretty awesome recipe out of it.
As I was looking in my cabinets and fridge for a decent meal, I thought everything was going to be lost. So I searched the internet for 3 ingredient recipes and I cam across one of my favorite and probably easiest recipes by far. Breaded chicken breasts.
2 Large Chicken Breasts
^Look at that! That is literally it!
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Whisk 2 eggs in a bowl.
- Mix crushed crackers, salt and pepper in a separate bowl (*I also added a little garlic).
- Dip your chicken breast into the eggs, then into the cracker combination.
- Place in pan.
- Sprinkle the leftover crushed crackers on top of chicken.
- Put 4 teaspoons (or how much you would like) of butter around the chicken in the pan.
- Pop that bitch into the oven for 40 minutes or until the juices run clear.
Then walah! You have breaded chicken! So freaking delicious! You can thank you me later!