First off, I would like to thank Tyler for tagging me in his Five Senses Post! And do go check out his awesome blog, Thomason’s Take! His pictures and posts are truly an inspiration!
How to participate:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- For each of the five senses (or as many as you do) describe five of your favorite things having to do with that sense. Favorite sounds, smells, etc.
- Be yourself, get creative!
- Nominate five other people to do this tag
- Freshly cut grass
- Sea-salt air
- the smell of a book being opened for the first time (yes!)
- Puppy’s Breath (awe!)
- Seeing the earth from an airplane window
- Fireworks lighting up the night sky
- The vibrant colors of the ocean
- watching a swell take over when surfing
- watching a storm roll in from the porch
- Petting a puppy or dog in general
- Freshly shaved legs against covers
- The feeling of clean sheets
- The feeling of a warm bed when its cold
- The feeling of water running past you while swimming
*I see a pattern with me sleeping! LOL
- A baby’s laugh
- Music (of any kind)
- The sound of weights being racked at the gym (I’m so weird!)
- A thunderstorm while laying in bed/sleeping (another bed reference!)
- The sound of a piano being played! (My favorite instrument)
- Sweet Tea
- Freshly baked Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Right out the oven homemade lasagna (oh sweet baby Jesus!)
- My dad’s homemade pizza
- Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt Squares
Now that you’ve learned a little about me, I would like to nominate the following:
Well there you have it! I hope you enjoyed my 5 Sense Post! Don’t feel like you need to do this, it’s just something fun! I can’t wait to see yours!